At Design Web Perth we understand that every website is different. So we thought instead of telling you a yes or no answer, we’d give you the pros and cons to blogging and that way you can make your own decision. This will also help you decide which one of our Perth Web Design plans is right for you, as some include blogs and some don’t.
- Drives traffic to your website
- Improves your search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Answers visitors questions
- Can attract new customers and connect with them
- You can adopt a transmedia approach by having content to post on multiple platforms
- Validates your business
- Opportunity to showcase your knowledge
- You need to make sure your blog will appear on search results
- Can be time consuming to create original content
- You need strong writing skills
- You need to manage, organise and schedule the blogs
- Opportunity for criticism
We want to make sure your getting exactly what you need from us and in turn your customers are getting what they need for you. Deciding whether to blog or not is all about thinking about your next potential customer, that’s the way we at Design Web Perth look at it.
Check out our blog page to see how a blog can look and how to integrate it into your online presence, we like to blog about all things web design Perth.